Tuesday, July 8, 2008

::Pocket-Fold Wedding Invitation::

This is the first time I've had a request for one of these, but making it was so much fun!

The invitation itself serves as the envelope as well, and there is no chance of the pocket slips falling out. Each slip in the pocket will say "Reception", "Map" or "Directions", "Registries", etc.. The colors of this one are black, white, and silver, and the design is completed with a single rhinestone in the scroll design.

As I do with all of my designs, any part of it changeable according to what the person prefers. This particular couple is changing the patterned paper to a completely silver paper. I absolutely love this design, so thanks a ton to the couple who requested it!

Also, as always, if you like how the design looks or want more information on it or other designs, send me a message! All invitations and stationery I make are under $.76 per so far. I just think $200.00 is too much to pay for wedding invitations. :)


No comments: